Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It all started when Graciela´s butt was in the air and I smacked it and she said the word´pedo´along with some other words that i didn´t understand while she pointed to her butt. So naturally, i thought the word for BUTT was PEDO.

WRONGO.

So later on when we were all piling into the car, my butt got in the way of the door and I jokingly said ¨Pedo larga¨. what i MEANT to say was ¨big butt¨, but when Raquel burst into delirious laughter, i realized i must have said something stupid.

They tried to explain but it wasn´t until Angie actually made the sound with her mouth that I realized ´pedo´is the word for ´fart´. Once I realized this I legitimately burst into laughter that resulted in tears streaming down my face. What I had accidentally said was ¨long fart¨.

So, note to self: NALGA is the word for butt. Don´t get the two mixed up again PLEASE.

Although, it did make for a good laugh.

No comments: